Peninsula Health - Melbourne, VIC
• 18 Month Contract with an Accrued Day Off a Month
• Design and Implement Sophisticated Recruitment, Onboarding and Induction Programs! About Peninsula Health
Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care ad aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
For more information on Peninsula health please feel welcome to visit our website http://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/ The People & Culture Team
The People and Culture (P&C) Team provides support to Peninsula Health, a leading healthcare organisation which has over 5900 staff. The team is located at Frankston Hospital and consists of 3 teams; Recruitment and Onboarding (R&O), Employee Relations and Workforce Health and Safety.
The P&C team values reflect how we work, communicate, support one another and premise the way in which we contribute to a positive workplace. As a team we lead by example and value:• Camaraderie and care for each other
• Compassion, kindness and support• Being genuine, honest and authentic
• Respect and professionalism• Learning, encouragement and growth
In respecting the team values, if we see something that does not fit with our personal values, we will strive to influence change. Position Summary
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive Consultant to join our R&O Team on an 18 month contract (maternity leave cover). Our common goal is to support and enable all people across the organisation so that they in turn can provide patients with safe, personal, effective, connected care for every person, every time. To ensure our goal is consistently achieved and we grow from strength to strength as a team, our key priorities over the coming 12 months are as follows:
• Deliver meaningful programs to reward and recognise staff• Enable and promote a positive, inclusive, diverse and safe culture
• Administrative support in areas of recruitment, contracts, events and L&D programs• Programs that deliver engagement, wellbeing and support for all staff
• Uphold mandatory compliance obligations
You will also be responsible for the coordination and delivery of daily tasks including; advertising, performing compliance checks, writing contracts of employment and providing general support and advice to employees on topics surrounding the employee life cycle.
The direction in which the team is heading is fun and exciting and we look forward to welcoming a new team member who shares our commitment and passion to making a positive impact on our organisation and community. Essential Criteria
• Do you have internal recruitment experience?• Do you continue to look for ways to improve processes and influence change?
• Do you pride yourself on effective verbal and non verbal communication skills to be able to deliver high levels of professional service?• Are you passionate about being involved in implementing new services and programs?
If you would love to join our amazing team we would love to hear from you!Benefits
• Accrued Day off once a month• Generous Salary packaging benefits- ability to access $9000 of your annual salary tax free every year, this means you are charged less tax and receive more money for you every pay!
• Access to Staff benefits such as salary packaging, the Employee Assistance Program and our extensive Workplace Wellbeing program, which includes a broad range of discounts and special offers• On-the-job training and development
• Onsite, low cost parking on site How to apply
To apply for this position via Seek, please click on 'Apply for this Position' which will re-direct you to our careers page. From our Careers page, to apply or to continue with your application from Seek please click on 'Apply Now' and follow the below steps to finalise your application: Existing Account Users:
1. Click 'Sign in' and follow the prompts to upload your Resume and Cover letter New Account Users:
1. Click 'Register' to create an account
2. Once registered, click 'Sign in' in the top right hand corner 3. Type in the reference number (located at the top of the ad)
4. Re click 'Apply Now’ and follow the prompts to upload your Resume and Cover letter If you experience any issues signing in or registering to our careers page, please feel welcome to contact our HR Hotline on 03 9784 2700. If you have any questions specific to the positon you are applying for, please feel welcome to contact the hiring manager via the contact details below Other Information
• Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must complete a National Criminal History Records Check, meet the immunisation requirements of their role and demonstrate evidence of current work rights to work in Australia prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a Working With Children Check card. To find out more about our quality employment standards and to prepare your application to join our team please visit: https://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/careers/working-preparing-employment/
Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.• Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation. Click here to view information on living on the Mornington Peninsula Click here to view information on preparing for your employment at Peninsula Health