Enrolled Nurse | Heidelberg Location | Award winning Aged Care Provider
Heidelberg Location | Casual Shifts | Victoria’s largest Aged Care Provider
BlueCross Clevedon Terrace is a friendly and spacious home providing 51 places for people with low care needs. Located in Heidelberg, Clevedon Terrace offers boutique style accommodation with large rooms.
About our Culture and our Company
BlueCross is an award winning Residential and Homecare provider – the largest in Victoria!
We proudly support 33 Aged Care Residences, provide Home Care to over 1000 clients and employ over 3500 staff to deliver our exceptional services.
We value our culture and share a passion and drive to make a real difference in the lives of our residents and clients. We take great pride in recruiting people who share this passion – after all, it’s our people that put the magic into aged care and enrich lives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Clinical Care Coordinator, you will be working with a team of Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Personal Carers, General Practitioners, Allied Health professionals, residents and their families to deliver high quality clinical and personal care and lifestyle support services to clients of BlueCross|Sapphire Care.
You are an Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration ready to make a difference. You are committed, enthusiastic and have strong clinical skills to better the quality of lives of our residents. You are a team player and demonstrate strong leadership ability.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience as an Enrolled Nurse in Residential Aged Care
- Leadership experience
- You have a positive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to teamwork and passion for person centred care
- Excellent time management skills
Why join BlueCross|Sapphire Care?
- We are a values driven organisation that recognises our biggest asset is our people
- We have an amazing (and free!) rewards program which gives you access to salary packaging on some work-related expenses, retail and entertainment discounts and much more!
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional development
- Great employee benefits including super salary sacrificing and 30% staff discounts on many Australian retail brands
- Our reward and recognition program that is embedded into our daily culture and work practices
- Opportunity to be a STARFish award winner – with a $5000 travel voucher
- Annual Flu Shot Provided
- Be a part of a leading aged care provider committed to treating our elderly citizens with dignity and respect
If you are passionate about this opportunity and would like to become part of our BlueCross|Sapphire Care team – APPLY NOW.
Please visit our careers page on www.bluecross.com.au for more information on your career pathway with us. For more information about the position, please visit the position description for this role.