Education Administration Support
Position: X2 Temporary Full Time up to 12 months
Note: In addition we are creating a pool of candidates for any future vacancies across the West Region.
Classification: TAFE Worker Level 3
BE in a career you love with TAFE NSW
TAFE NSW’s purpose is to skill the workforce of the future. It is Australia’s leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500,000 annual enrolments and a proud history for setting the benchmark for quality service. As the NSW public provider, it supports the NSW Government’s priority to grow skills for the economy and jobs of tomorrow. Critically, TAFE NSW plays a vital role in providing vocational education in rural and regional NSW, and job training pathways for the most vulnerable in the community.
TAFE NSW offers the best of campus-based delivery as well as flexible, online and work-based learning. The TAFE NSW values of Customer First, Collaboration, Integrity and Excellence guide our team in strengthening communities, delivering world-class training for our students and producing job ready graduates for employers. The operating environment for TAFE NSW is dynamic as we leverage our scale, expertise, passion and reputation to meet the rapidly changing VET landscape.
TAFE NSW is committed to its students and customers and the role it plays in changing lives and opening up opportunities through learning.
Your application for this role must include:
Two (2) referees with email addresses.
- Claim for the position addressing the following key application responses (no more than 2 pages).
- Resume, including evidence that you meet the specific requirements of the position you are applying for.
Click here for:
Note: This is a child-related position. A Working With Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and review of findings of workplace misconduct. More information on the Working With Children Check (WWCC) can be found at Office of the Children’s Guardian.
These positions are targeted for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people under Government Sector Employment Rule 26.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information please contact Celine Scully on 02 6393 5973 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Sunday 2 June 2019 at 11.59pm
Be Bold. Be Ambitious. Make your next move the right one.
– Provide efficient and effective administrative support services to support the management of daily teaching and learning operations and smooth running of activities.
– Support the Head Teacher and teachers to maintain the accuracy of educational data within corporate systems including educational systems, finance system and CRM to improve administrative efficiencies, accessibility and integrity of data.
– Under the guidance of the Head Teacher, collaborate with TAFE Services Co-ordinators and local corporate services, especially student services and facilities management, to support the Skills Team with day to day teaching and learning operations.
– Support the Head Teacher to collaborate with the planning and implementation co-ordinators to ensure that day to day operational activities meet overall Skills Team plans, expectations and deadlines.
– Under the guidance of the Head Teacher, collaborate with stakeholder teams to manage incidents that affect the delivery team, co-ordinate responses to information requests and support the teaching team’s involvement in local events.
– Respond to and resolve enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, timely and effective customer support and problem resolution.
– Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure service delivery and customer support meets customer expectations.
– Reflect TAFE NSW’s values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
– Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
– Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
Key Application Responses
1. Certificate III in relevant field or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
2. Demonstrated experience in the provision of high quality administrative support and ability to work with a range of complex administrative and corporate systems.
3. Demonstrated experience in developing systems and processes to support efficient operations.
4. Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.